Okay so are "dad bods" actually more attractive than say like a 8-Pack and good set of arms?

I saw an article. not sure I believe it.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Just... no.

Dad bods are lazy. Nothing is more attractive than someone's body when that someone puts in the effort to look good. Dad bods are the bodies of lazy men who don't put in the effort to be fit.

Dad bods should be for reserved for men who have been married a few years and are actually fathers.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm totally into a few men with dad bods. personality is kinda important, sometimes more so than appearance. othertimes, yes, I am attracted to dad bods.