Girls, If a guy enjoyed seeing you in certain clothes or with a particular style, would you dress to please him?

For instance, I LOVE seeing women dress in a very feminine and 'girly-girl' style... short dresses, skirts, strappy heels, immaculate nails, etc. Huge turn on for me. Now I understand this style is not practical for a lot of people. It can also be expensive. Some women also have no interest dressing for anybody but themselves, with their comfort being the priority. With that being said, is it something you could compromise on... maybe 3 to 4 days a week max? Something you could embrace wholeheartedly? Or no interest whatsoever? (as in a guy should like you for the style you already have, not for what he desires of you.)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I will take a man's suggestion on wearing heels if he's paying for my time and shoes. As to wardrobe, if it's not like I already wear or clothes I'd wear if I could afford them, then very unlikely I would consider it.

I'm already a stone fox, and dress beautifully, so if a guy can't appreciate me as I am, he's probably a little too fetishistic for my taste.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• You've described me and my style. I also like seeing other women who dress similarly. If that's how a guy (or girl) prefers me to dress, then I guess that they're in luck.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's pretty damn hot. !!! thanks for adding your opinion. There are real women out there still. You make me proud. 😘😚☺

• Uhh, could I get your phone number, LOL. 😻 You rock.

• Thanks. Yes, there are others like me still out there. Have faith!

• I had a boyfriend who liked to pick out clothes. As a compromise we'd pick out a few outfits of that I thought would work for the next day and then i made the final choice. But I couldn't do letting someone else pick everything. Some days I feel like wearing blue and other days red etc... And I won't know what I'd feel like wearing until I was ready to put it on.

0|1
    0|1
  • If you pay for it, sure why not. Otherwise, I don't think it can be done on the norm. Too time intensive (you know girls already take a long time to get ready). I would dress up once every few dates or for special occasions.

0|0
    0|0
    • Too time intensive you think? Skirt and heels takes seconds... lol. I guess it would be the accessories, makeup, nails, etc. that are time intensive. But it's worth it. Thanks for your answer.

• Yes, but heels hurt and restrict movement, are generally not good for the body, and only recommended for occasional wear. Skirts can also be very limiting on a person's movement. Women don't owe men wearing of restrictive, painful clothing just for their jollies. We have to choose what will work for us every day. Constantly putting us in heels becasue they look sexy to you is objectifying and dehumanizing.

• yes absolutely i do it for my boyfriend

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes