Girls, If a guy enjoyed seeing you in certain clothes or with a particular style, would you dress to please him?

For instance, I LOVE seeing women dress in a very feminine and 'girly-girl' style... short dresses, skirts, strappy heels, immaculate nails, etc. Huge turn on for me. Now I understand this style is not practical for a lot of people. It can also be expensive. Some women also have no interest dressing for anybody but themselves, with their comfort being the priority. With that being said, is it something you could compromise on... maybe 3 to 4 days a week max? Something you could embrace wholeheartedly? Or no interest whatsoever? (as in a guy should like you for the style you already have, not for what he desires of you.)

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I will take a man's suggestion on wearing heels if he's paying for my time and shoes. As to wardrobe, if it's not like I already wear or clothes I'd wear if I could afford them, then very unlikely I would consider it.

I'm already a stone fox, and dress beautifully, so if a guy can't appreciate me as I am, he's probably a little too fetishistic for my taste.