Which color should I dye my hair?

I want to dye my hair something new and fun but can't decide between these colors. Help! I have tan skin and hazel eyes

Keep in mind I am only asking about the color in the pictures, not the hair style.
  • Which color should I dye my hair?Raspberry red
    Vote A
  • Which color should I dye my hair?Baby blue
    Vote B
  • Which color should I dye my hair?Teal
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really enough to go on with that. Do you have cool skin tones or warm? You said tan but both can have different tones. If you have cool tones I would say the raspberry. If you have warm, then the teal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• perhaps Red with blue highlights to get the best of both worlds

0|0
    0|0
  • Raspberry red most def. The other two colors are too extreme in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Raspberry Red would go good with Tan skin color and Hazel eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one Chicka.

0|0
    0|0
  • Orange

0|0
    0|0
  • light red

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Teal, but it'll wash off so fast... If you're fine with that and topping it off very often - every 2 weeks, then go for it.
    All of these won't be what they are one or two weeks in... Just keep that in mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of those i like the red hair the best.. but you should go with which ever one you think suits you and you like the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair was dip-dyed purple though that purple seems to have gone more of a teal-y colour now and I absolutely love it so I definitely recommend the teal :P I've done baby blue before but found that lighter colours wash out way too easily and you don't get to enjoy it for long, so I would say at least narrow it down to the two darker options.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red will be easiest to maintain and easier to re-dye.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one looks nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Raspberry red

0|0
    0|0
  • Raspberry red

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes