What do men think of women with short hair? Do you find it unattractive/unfeminine?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like short hair. I don't know why. Honestly, I know it's a bit odd, but hair is the first thing I notice. I'm autistic, and I don't process faces very well. I don't see a face as one thing but as a collection of features.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's an eloquent way of putting it. Then again, that's what a face is after all, "a collection of features". And those feature work in such different ways to send messages. Your lips may be uttering one thing, but your eyes may be saying something else altogether.

• I'm not going to understand what someone's eyes are 'saying' though. Or any of the other messages. Face blindness is hard to describe. I couldn't tell you the eye color of most people I know, because I don't make eye contact (I've become brilliant at faking it) because when I look someone directly in the eyes it's almost like my brain stops working.
      Thinking about it, probably why I like short hair so much is it doesn't change much. Long hair, you can wear it up or down, style it. Even if it's just loose and blowing in the wind, its shape will change, which will be confusing to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to keep my hair short and I've never had a problem with boys over it.

1|3
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• From my experience, most women that I've seen with short hair have been more attractive than women with long hair.

Though it'd be unreasonable for me to say I have a particular preference because having long/short/any hair is the least of my worries.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends of the face of the girl. Girls with faces that suit short hair are the only ones who should rock it, cause they can. Otherwise it will look bad on her. Long hair has no problems, cause everyone likes it... and every girl looks good in it😊

0|1
    0|0
  • It takes the right look to pull it off, but it can be as attractive as long hair. Being attractive with long hair is slightly easier I suppose, it's inherently more attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally like girls with very long hair. But I don't think short hair makes someone masculine or unattractive. It's just personal choice.

0|1
    0|0
  • i personally like it. it very relative. depend on whom. and if girl feel herself unaractive , it become reality. cause and reason dances here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive and professional!
    It's not unfeminine. It's just a different hairstyle!

0|1
    0|0
  • Some guys like it long some like it short. I like both long and short. Short hair can still look feminine

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely nothing... hair isn't the first thing men looks at😅

1|0
    0|1
  • As far as i know women with short hair is generally very strong willed independent type of women...
    am i right>?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends whether she is looking good with short hair...

0|1
    0|0
  • depends upon how short your hair are and how you maintain it.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, i like it

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl

0|1
    0|0
  • I love it very attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • No why?

0|0
    0|0
  • unless they wear boyish clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive

0|0
    0|1
  • cute as fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan. I prefer feminine looking girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes