What do men think of women with short hair? Do you find it unattractive/unfeminine?

120

Most Helpful Guy

• I like short hair. I don't know why. Honestly, I know it's a bit odd, but hair is the first thing I notice. I'm autistic, and I don't process faces very well. I don't see a face as one thing but as a collection of features.

• That's an eloquent way of putting it. Then again, that's what a face is after all, "a collection of features". And those feature work in such different ways to send messages. Your lips may be uttering one thing, but your eyes may be saying something else altogether.

• I'm not going to understand what someone's eyes are 'saying' though. Or any of the other messages. Face blindness is hard to describe. I couldn't tell you the eye color of most people I know, because I don't make eye contact (I've become brilliant at faking it) because when I look someone directly in the eyes it's almost like my brain stops working.
      Thinking about it, probably why I like short hair so much is it doesn't change much. Long hair, you can wear it up or down, style it. Even if it's just loose and blowing in the wind, its shape will change, which will be confusing to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to keep my hair short and I've never had a problem with boys over it.