Should I get a bathing suit top or bottom right now?

I'm really debating which one to get, I could get one now and the other later of course but I might not. In that case, it's either a top or bottom.

I don't have any tops anymore and these bikinis are made to accentuate/enhance what you have and I have small breast so it'll help. But the bottoms are cheeky and make your but look amazing, it's just I might not wear them as much because they're cheeky and I'd look like a 12 year old wearing one. I have bottoms, two (swim shorts and bottoms) the bottoms I have are slightly cheeky but they fit odd, so the back and front are a little lose.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• As for which to get i think you answered your own question. You ststed you dont have any tops. You obviously need one as for the size of your breasts. Dont even consider that although a lot of guys will say they wannt big. The real truth no matter what size you have yhere going. To ask you out if they are into you I've told my friends that im a natural man. I want you as you were created not as a doctor changed you into. So just choose a top that you feel comfortable with try to have it be neutral so you can wear the shorts or bottum with and enjoy the look. Take care

Most Helpful Girl