Do black women age best?

a lot of black women in there 30s an even 40s can pass for 24. is it just me, or do black women take a lot longer to look old compared to less say asain women. no racism. I have Asian cousins. I'm just wondering because its something iv noticed, or at least thought iv noticed...
lady in the photo is 37!
p. s sorry for any spelling mistakes I never check for them, no point starting now lolDo black women age best.?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• The more melanin is in your skin the less inclined you are to get wrinkles. And melanin is what makes you dark...

3|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I think people age depending on how they take care of themselves, not race. So my answer is no

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I think that's Bernice Burgoss. Yeah I don't know why, but black women tend to look younger than average.

I'm 19, but thankfully can still pass for younger. If I want to look older, I just change how I do my makeup.

My mum is in her mid 50s, but can easily pass for early 30s.

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah it her she has a daughter aswell I was shocked to find this stuff out. she still hawt tho

• My mom is 58 and is regularly assumed to be in her mid 30's. My grandma is about 80 and doesn't look a day over 50. So in my experience, that's not a lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • they say that here where i live too, but they say that about black people in general, not only women. there's a popular saying here that says that when black people have white hair, it's because they're 130 (it rhymes in portuguese, ok). my mother is mixed, a little lighter than that women in the pic, though, and she does look a lot younger. her skin is better than mine, lol. she decided to have sex with a white man, then. i'm just kidding here; i don't think black people have better (or worse) skin than white people. but seriously now, that may be because black people are generally more neotenous than white people. that doesn't mean white people age faster, though.

0|0
    0|0
    • and you talked about Asians, but east Asians are famous for looking younger than they are too

• yeah some Asians obvi not all I'm not tryna generalise but they say they age worse. I don't know about that tbh, but too me black women seem to stay young looking for longer. not all the time but like more often

• it depends on their lifestyle

0|1
    0|0
  • i think Asians age the best

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• that ass is off the hook lord have mercy she looks slammin. i think this will answer your questions
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWJphD0sg1I

0|1
    0|0
  • No, they all age the same. I know this is a stereotype going around, but it really isn't true, it's all about how you take care of your skin (assuming by aging you're just talking about looks).

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah just looks they have youthful looking skin

• I don't know man, I really don't see much difference in general. I mean, I don't trust guessing a woman's age, unless I see them without makeup, because makeup can easily make you look younger. Like the woman you posted, you can tell she has quite a lot of makeup on. I'm pretty sure with no makeup she'll look closer to 37.

Also, my mom is 53, and she's very pale, and she's always mistaken for a woman in her 30's.
      It's all about diet, and how you take care of your skin.

• Asians.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes