Guys, What's the difference between hot and cute?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• cute is more the way you're acting, a hot girl can be cute if she's being funny or sweet

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Cute is also used to describe a girl's appearance.

• i'd call a hot girl cute if she LOOKED like she was a sweet and fun girl in addition to being attractive

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Hot means a girl is attractive, when strictly speaking of her body.

Cute means a girl is attractive, when speaking of both her body and her personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot means sexually attractive while cute means more emotionally attractive or inspiring affection. I think physically a hot girl will usually have toned muscles and/or large bust while cute girls are mostly just small (not just short but rather scaled down you might say).

0|0
    0|0
  • for me, hot usually has to do with someone's body, but not with someone I'm interested in.

cute is more of a face and personality compliment, also for someone I'm not interested in.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, cute is usually nice face and/or petite body, possibly more friendly.
    Hot is usually full figured/more sexual.

0|1
    0|0
  • hot I would say it is sexual things... where as cute means​ she likes him ,... it might be as a friend , brother, or crush but isn't ready to say it to him... yet. it is what I think...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot = attractive in body sort of manner
    Cute = specifically to one person attractive mostly in either face or personality. If I were a girl I would prefer cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot : A girl with whom you wanna sleep
    Cute : A girl with whom you wanna wake up

1|3
    0|0
  • Cute means she's like delicate and special. Cute girls tend to be short. Hot girls are just good looking in general even if she's not your type

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot is just a sexy body. Cute people make you all warm and fuzzy inside.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot means I want to fuck her. Cute means I want to fuck her, but I won't pull her hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • hot women are just for sex
    cute woman are for relationship\mariage

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot = body
    Cute = personality

0|1
    0|0
  • Hot is more sexual

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot is looks, cute is actions or personality

0|0
    0|0
  • The trick is to be a little of both

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, Hot means the girl is hot for many guys and most of the guys think that she must had a bunch of guys that fell for her.
    But cute means that she's adorable and and that most probably according to you , that she doesn't show off much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot is when a girl has an hourglass, pear, or busty shaped body, when cute is more focused on the face. Cute is just it's definition. Not, sexually attractive, but appealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • One means hot, the other means cute

0|0
    0|2

Recommended myTakes