Adult women with pigtails - cute or childish?

• cute
    Vote A
  • childish
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll have my hair up in pigtails when I want to give off that innocent but naughty vibe. I'm a barista and when I have my hair up in pigtails I get way more tips.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's cute on some women and not so cute on others. There is no set rule here.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Theirs nothing wrong with them if women want their hair like that it doesn't affect me and I find it cute

1|1
    0|0
  • I put my hair in pig tails sometimes but really I don't know many hairstyles aside from pig tails and a pony tail. Gotta change it up sometimes lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I didn't now there was a set age limit for hairstyles, or an age when people stopped wearing fun colours and stuck to beige. If she likes it and it works for her I don't see the problem.

1|1
    1|0
  • I'm 26, I still wear pigtails from time to time. I find them very cute. Also it let my neck breathe more especially on hot day

1|1
    0|0
  • Cute, I wear it a lot

3|1
    0|0
  • Childish.

0|1
    2|0

What Guys Said 3

• https://goo.gl/images/WBEjz1
    If a girl is cute then she is cute no matter what she does. Basically if a girl is cute no matter what she does whether it's exceptional or average she will get applause just for being cute.

1|1
    1|0
  • depends on how they look. If they are short and stubby, those seem childish.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes