Does Being Attractive Really Make Your Life Easier?

I've heard life is easier/better for people who are good looking. I personally don't think so, but my opinion is void because I am considered good looking. What do you guys think? Is it true?
  • Yes
  • Nope

2135

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it comes with its own drawbacks just like everything else. I like to compare it to having some sort of special talent or skill. You have something unique that most people want or admire which is flattering. But after a while you get so used to hearing people praise you for this one, specific thing that it inevitably starts to become a part of your identity and how you determine your own self-worth. You also begin to question whether or not people actually like you for who you are as a human being or for what you represent. Also, when people assume that you look pretty ALL the time, you're more anxious about not living up to their expectations. So if you're already a bit insecure to begin with, this only makes things worse.