How important is breast size when rating attractiveness?

Do you think a woman's breast size is an important factor when considering how attractive she is?
Or are there other features which are more important?
Or features which catch your eye first?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly, not all that important. The first thing I notice is a girls face and her attitude. With a good attitude you don't have to worry too much about physical attributes.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys say breasts aren't important but that's the only thing guys admire in me when they date me, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

0|0
    0|0
    • try having an 11.5 inch penis n finding girls that aren't just into you bc of it

• Show All
    • @Toobig4u I kinda grew into hating it because I'm always moderate in everything.

• id be happy with just half

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Too big breasts are a completely turn off for me! Also rather have a girl with a nice attitude, cute face and preferably a nice ass :$

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as physical features go big breasts are kind of a turn off for me, I care more about hair, ass, and eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • Breast size is not at all important determining a girl's attractiveness according to me. Her face and her attitude determines her attractiveness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since most sizes are great per se the importance is greatly diminished. But since proportionality matters I would give it a 4/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face is more important

0|5
    0|0
  • agree face and eyes for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not important at all

0|0
    0|0
  • eyes, face, and hair are far more important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face is infinitely more important

0|0
    0|0
  • Small is a little cuter but it's not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Not as much as we think.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I'm finding that quite interesting.

• If it looks good/proportionate on the girl's figure, they don't mind about the size.

• Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • it is somewhat important

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes