Do guys prefer smaller natural lips, or fake full lips?

• Small but natural
    Vote A
  • Full but fake (lip fillers/botox)
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Not planning on getting lip injections any time soon (I'm too young for that!) but they are becoming increasingly popular. My lips aren't thin so to speak, but my mouth is definitely on the smaller side. The fullness of my lips is proportionate to my mouth though.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I want all body parts to be natural. Women need to stop improving themselves because they think it makes us like them more. I find it disgusting for a girl to get any work done.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• my lips are real and very full and men always always always compliment them lol.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Whether it's fake hair, boobs, or lips, people can tell. Just be you. Would you want a guy to have pec or butt implants to impress you? Looks are only part of the equation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Botox can look pretty good if not overly done. So I'm gonna have to go with fake lips. Not being able to suck on them lips while making out, sucks =/

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural any day! I would never knowingly date a girl with anything false like lip enhancement, boob jobs, bum implants. Total deal breaker for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate fake lips, they look awful. And I actually prefer small/medium sized lips more than full lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small lips are like sugar when I kiss
    😘 never get fat lips

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• I think most would prefer natural over fake

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural full lips

0|0
    0|0
  • I like smaller natural lips because I can make them fuller by make up. But not the other way round.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes