Is it a turn off?

If a girl has got hairy arms, is it a huge turn off? I mean if everything else is fine, would you choose not to date her just because of her arms?

• Wouldn't date
    Vote A
  • Not that much of a turn off
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think how hairy a woman is should be a deciding factor of whether or not she is dateable. It's a shame that we live in a world where women are shamed for having body hair and that you even have to ask that. There is nothing wrong with a woman being natural. Our society has cultivated this opinion that hair is masculine and hairless is feminine, but it's a completely fabricated lie. This all started as a way for shaving companies to boost sales from women. I remember being a kid seeing a bunch of women scoff at a hairy woman in a commercial. It alluded to the idea that hairy women are ugly and gross and that you should buy the product and shave to be beautiful. It's complete nonsense.

0|1
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I most certainly understand what you mean and I agree with you. If more people thought like you, this could change. But unfortunately, society thinks hairy women are unattractive and as all human beings look for acceptance, even though they agree with you (as I do) they won't stop shaving their bodies to fit in.

• Show All
    • what's your name on there

• MainJhin

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm too lazy to shave my legs and I'm almost always wearing pants. I have no trouble finding men who don't really care about my hairy legs.

1|1
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You made me confident again. Thanks!

• And reading @LORESKI 's comment, I do shave my pits because it's more hygienic and reduces body odor.

Glad I could help!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Not that much just maybe would suggest to her to attempt to trim the hairs if its too much work to shave it all off. As its rare but for some people men and women they have gene for too much hair production and the next best thing to shaving is to just keep the hairs short.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's a positive attitude. Girls, in general, like communicative men. πŸ‘Œ

• I am forced to live positively as I am a day to day role model for one of my niece's as I am her primary adult who looks after her as her mom/my sister spends most of her day working. So being one of the best uncles ever comes with the necessary need to stay positive.

• no its not a trun off for me it natural and that's really hot

0|1
    0|0
  • To be honest it's a turn on for me.. I like hairy as some way it represents strength.

0|1
    0|1
  • no not really a bigger turn off would be hairy arm pits

0|1
    0|0
    • There are people who don't actually mind hairy armpits, but I agree with you on this one.

• hairy armpits, legs, groin area definite deal breaker. arms would depends, more hairy than mine, yes

• I don't find it an issue... plus its all about grooming urself. I shall date her and if I actually have a problem I will honestly say her that I would like her clean. 😊

0|0
    0|0
    • It's good to be communicative. Girls like it. You shall be successful in your relationships.

• Thanks and same wishes for you!

• More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• The worlds so judgmental now adays, personally I shave but I know friends who don't

0|0
    0|0
    • I thoroughly respect people who don't shave. It demonstrates they've got willpower and they're so independent. They don't rely on other people's opinions.

• Yes I agree with yo u

• You have hairy and hairy. Little hairs can give a fluffy feeling and be very sexy to touch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wear long sleeves? No problem!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah even in summer right? Not the point anyway

• Yeah I wear long sleeves even in summer, no big deal!

• Well I don't know where you live , but here it's too hot to wear longsleeved shirts...

• Just keep underarms, pussy and legs hair free

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes