Is it a turn off?

If a girl has got hairy arms, is it a huge turn off? I mean if everything else is fine, would you choose not to date her just because of her arms?

• Wouldn't date
  • Not that much of a turn off

520

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think how hairy a woman is should be a deciding factor of whether or not she is dateable. It's a shame that we live in a world where women are shamed for having body hair and that you even have to ask that. There is nothing wrong with a woman being natural. Our society has cultivated this opinion that hair is masculine and hairless is feminine, but it's a completely fabricated lie. This all started as a way for shaving companies to boost sales from women. I remember being a kid seeing a bunch of women scoff at a hairy woman in a commercial. It alluded to the idea that hairy women are ugly and gross and that you should buy the product and shave to be beautiful. It's complete nonsense.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I most certainly understand what you mean and I agree with you. If more people thought like you, this could change. But unfortunately, society thinks hairy women are unattractive and as all human beings look for acceptance, even though they agree with you (as I do) they won't stop shaving their bodies to fit in.

• what's your name on there

• MainJhin

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm too lazy to shave my legs and I'm almost always wearing pants. I have no trouble finding men who don't really care about my hairy legs.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You made me confident again. Thanks!

• And reading @LORESKI 's comment, I do shave my pits because it's more hygienic and reduces body odor.

Glad I could help!