Nail polish or no nail polish?

i love doing nails always have always will. only thing is i hate having my own done. and i domt mean gettin fake nails i mean like nail polish and designs. a lot of the time i won't habe my finger nails done because one of my biggest pet peeves is chipped nail polish. my toes on the other hand are always done. so do you guys think its nicer when a girl has her nails done as opposed to the natural look?Nail polish or no nail polish??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm indifferent to it usually. Don't really care. I'm kind of "impressed" when I see a girl without it (natural) and like it, but, I've got nothing against it either. Sometimes with various colors/designs I think wtf? lol. But I don't focus on it as women like to experiment with things like that it seems.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• deffinatly nail polish. i would love it if all ladies wore nail polish and the color being a very light pink if going with. a solid. or if a french style than very light pink with bright white

0|0
    0|0
    • lol i had that on before this one

• Show All
    • thats what its called lol. i had on a light pink white french tip gold glitter acorss. i took it off tho because it started chipping

• i thankyou for removing it once it started to chip. its proubably the one pet peve i have in life

• Yes nails done are a good thing. Who's feet is that on the bottom right... yours? If so that's a strange position..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Love nail polishes and pretty nails and nice hands on a woman!

0|0
    0|0
    • thank you

• Show All
    • I gotcha. I have a thing for pretty hands and feet. I love them both done and polished. Very cute and sexy!

• well my feet are always done and hands just holidays and special occations but im big on feet they always have to be well maintained

• No nail Polish please. I do not know who finds painted nails attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • you would look fine with or without so just do what makes you feel the most comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Both is pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • my nails are peeling off so i dont do it for years

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes