How to get softer, more glory skin on face and body?

I have some acne problems, hyperpigmentation, and bacne scars
tips on smoothing everything out?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Read up on Hydrolyzed collagen supplementation. Look at the ingredients of ''Collagen Complete by Phi Naturals''. All of those are the elements that will make a huge difference to your skin. How you get them in your diet is up to you, but I find supplementation to be the easiest way.

Also using refined or unrefined coconut oil on your skin may help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Exfoliate and moisturise your face, if you wanna take the next step further steam your face before you exfoliate.

When you shower, the water makes your skin softer and hydrates the skin. Moisturiser locks the water in your skin and keeps your skin looking clean and healthy. Exfoliation will remove dead skin cells that clog the pores from oil build up.

Try out different products and see what works but I use skinstitute exfloliater and I think dove moisturiser?