What are your opinions on dog tags?

Should they only be used for people in the military? Is it dumb to wear one or does it look sexy as hell? (More of a question for girls to answer). Do you have to be huge and muscular to wear one? I ask because I got a dog tag today that says "class of 2017" (because I'm graduating high school soon) and I think it looks badass, but I'm just curious of others opinions.

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I think dog tags should be worn by military men, otherwise it seems cheesy to me

Most Helpful Guy

• As a navy vet I think you earn those by being in the military and those that wear them that hasn't earned them are disrespectful

• So I should stop wearing mine? Even though I'm joining the Army after college?

• I'm not saying what you should do I'm just stating my opinion

• No no I respect your opinion. The least thing I want to do is for people to come up to me thinking it's stolen valor ya know? Cause I hate stolen valor as much as you do.