Do you think Long Nails (around 1cm) make a girl look more fashionable or sexier?

528

Most Helpful Girl

• it makes you look sexier. i have long nails and i love it

What Guys Said 28

• I personally don't really like the look, but if you like it, go for it! do what you want to do to. many say confidence is more attractive than anything else. make sure whatever you do, you like it and feel good about it :)

• I already have them and I like them. It kind of gives me nice feminine feel πŸ’• to have them, in many ways. There are many who compliment. But, I was just curious, as to what people think on GAG considering its a multicultural platform. :)

• yea yea I get you I think :) as long as they're not like curling back onto themselves hahaha. if they're like what you have in your pic there, I think they look great. I'm from the USA in Oregon by the way since you were looking for locational opinions stay classy! :)

• You are right. They shd be just right in size n shape to suite your fingers. Thanks :) for that.

• Uhhh, YES of course. At least that length. I think long nails on chicks are extremely feminine and sexy. And I actually prefer salon nails over natural length... I just think they look hotter. More immaculate and professional. And don't forget the pedicure... wink, wink. Lol.

• If your fingernails aren't long enough to scratch my back while running on a treadmill then I won't even consider you.

• it's not particularly whether they're long or short but longer nails do tend to have other benefits like of the sexual kind

• It doesn't matter to me one way or the other. The only thing about long nails is that they dig deeper into my back. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• it feels great to me when a girl has longer nails and runs her fingers through my hair or scratches my back

• Huge nails hint that she doesn't do any kind of activity that requires hands...

• Love them and they are very useful in performing tasks even I have 1cm long nails

• My advice is go with whatever you like!

Because keeping them takes effort.

Besides i think I can use your insight into this subject since I am writing an article on it

• Sure. Great. Happy to help.

• If they the French manicure than yes
    If not then no

• Show more from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 4

• I think shortish but neatly manicured are the nicest... they just seem feminine and classy to me but I know women who love theirs long
    https://i.imgur.com/s7ZTd3M.jpg

• I don't like long nails

• none of themπŸ˜™

• No, not really