Do you think Long Nails (around 1cm) make a girl look more fashionable or sexier?

528

Most Helpful Girl

• it makes you look sexier. i have long nails and i love it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 28

• I personally don't really like the look, but if you like it, go for it! do what you want to do to. many say confidence is more attractive than anything else. make sure whatever you do, you like it and feel good about it :)

• I already have them and I like them. It kind of gives me nice feminine feel ๐Ÿ’• to have them, in many ways. There are many who compliment. But, I was just curious, as to what people think on GAG considering its a multicultural platform. :)

• yea yea I get you I think :) as long as they're not like curling back onto themselves hahaha. if they're like what you have in your pic there, I think they look great. I'm from the USA in Oregon by the way since you were looking for locational opinions stay classy! :)

• You are right. They shd be just right in size n shape to suite your fingers. Thanks :) for that.

• Uhhh, YES of course. At least that length. I think long nails on chicks are extremely feminine and sexy. And I actually prefer salon nails over natural length... I just think they look hotter. More immaculate and professional. And don't forget the pedicure... wink, wink. Lol.

• If your fingernails aren't long enough to scratch my back while running on a treadmill then I won't even consider you.

• it's not particularly whether they're long or short but longer nails do tend to have other benefits like of the sexual kind

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 4

• I think shortish but neatly manicured are the nicest... they just seem feminine and classy to me but I know women who love theirs long
    https://i.imgur.com/s7ZTd3M.jpg

• I don't like long nails

• none of them๐Ÿ˜™

• No, not really