Girls, Ladies, what is your skin care routine?

I've never had acne, always had clear skin. I do have redness though, how can I take care of that?

Thank you, ladies!!! You all have been real helpful. <3

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Avoid any face products that contain alcohols, lemon, grapefruit and/or lime oils, as these can aggravate and increase redness in skin.
    You may also want to consider a color-correcting powder or concealer for redness (*green* cancels out the redness). Just use a small amount and be sure to blend well. (Apply only to the areas of your face with redness.) There are lots of videos on youtube on how to apply and blend correctly.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE