Girls, What is a great drug store foundation to use for oily skin?

I hate when my foundation looks oily and shiny after a few hours. I end up having to dab my face with a napkin when I'm out. It's embarrassing. I need something that looks flawless and natural.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything matte.
    L'Oréal infallible pro matte or maybelline fit me matte and poreless are probably solid choices.

0|0
    0|0
    • Basically, stay away from anything with a dewey finish. It will just add more oil.

• Show All
    • You are so right! I don't know why I didn't think of that LOL Thanks!

• Youtube is doing you good LOL. I tried that Maybelline fit me matte and poreless. Amazinng! Thank you, again!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• I use this one 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...%2BHaut%2B%25281%2529.JPG
    But I don't know if you have it there where you live

0|0
    0|0
    • it doesn't have a lot of oil in it and for me personally it works so great! Also I used to have acne, so I really take care what products I use now

• I don't have a suggestion for foundation but I can tell you coffee filters will blot the oil while keeping your makeup in tact ;)

2|0
    0|0
  • Google "water-based" foundation (avoid silicone-based ones bc they clog pores).
    You should also finish with a mattifying powder (to combat shine).
    Laura Mercier has mattifying ones (a pressed kind and a loose kind). Just use it in your t-zone (with a light hand). You should keep blotting papers in your purse and the (translucent) mattifying powder with you for touch-ups.

1|0
    0|0
  • i honestly dont know about drugstore foundation but i would bring a transcluent with you! or oil blotting sheets from neutrogena

1|0
    0|0
  • I love loreal true match. I have very pale skin, and they do a great job of offering foundations that perfectly blend it. It also feels light, never looks caked on, and doesn't feel oily. They also have powder to match.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you set it with powder, it stay shine-free and it will last longer. I really like the rimmel stay matte powder. I usually just use it over my t-zone, if you use too much matte I feel like it kind of makes your face look flat and unnatural.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have combiantion skin and for my oily areas I use either Max Factor Whipped Creme or Loreal Perfect match

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say the Estes Lauder foundation ( it's a good investment) but drugstore I would have to say... L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte, Maybeline Fit me , or Revlon ColorStay ( also make sure to use a matte primer

0|0
    0|0
  • Matte infallible, or Wet nWild and Black opal foundation stick or liquid

1|0
    0|0
  • I found that covergirl products in general work really well

1|0
    0|0
  • Milani 2 in 1 works pretty well. I still have to dab, but not as much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Try setting it with powder foundation

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybelline

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you tried fit me by maybeline matte?

0|0
    0|0
  • You should watch Zabrena on YouTube because:

1. She makes a lot of videos where she drugstore products and she did a couple on foundations and BB creams

2. She had oily skin like you

3. She's really funny 😂😂😂

I'm sorry to have to recommend YouTube videos to you as opposed to just helping you myself, but I have dry skin which is the opposite of your problem 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • estee lauder double wear foundation!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Use any foundation, layer it will translucent powder or fix it powder.

1|0
    0|0
  • I use an elf one and it works well on my face and I have oily skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something light like a BB cream. Garnier makes a nice one. And a loose powder to set, will also help keep shine down.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes