Girls, What is a great drug store foundation to use for oily skin?

I hate when my foundation looks oily and shiny after a few hours. I end up having to dab my face with a napkin when I'm out. It's embarrassing. I need something that looks flawless and natural.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything matte.
    L'Oréal infallible pro matte or maybelline fit me matte and poreless are probably solid choices.

• Basically, stay away from anything with a dewey finish. It will just add more oil.

• You are so right! I don't know why I didn't think of that LOL Thanks!

• Youtube is doing you good LOL. I tried that Maybelline fit me matte and poreless. Amazinng! Thank you, again!