What is your makeup routine?

answer in detail please! dont answer if you dont wear makeup.

196

Most Helpful Girl

• For every day: Mineral powder, setting powder, blush, nude lipstick/lipgloss/tinted lipbalm.

For special occasions:
    Prime face, eyelids and lips, apply eyeshadow and eyeliner first, apply foundation on face, setting powder, blush, darken eyeliner (if needed), mascara, fill in brows, lip liner, lipstick and then sometimes I top it with a lip gloss.

• a look! i have yet to find a liner that doesn't lighten:/ whats yoir go to nude lip?

• i think i am totally going to try out the kat von d liner! i love ud lipsticks as well. i just got a new one i can't remember the name but it's the perfect pinky nude on me! and i have some red glitter one that's good for the holidays

• You'll love the kat von d liner! I've fallen asleep with it on before and it still looks just as good/fresh the next day... No fades or smudges at all! This thing doesn't budge AND it's not difficult to remove at all with waterproof eye makeup remover.