Would you prefer with make up or without?

Guys always complain about how it is fake to wear make up but they always fall for 'doll-faced' divas who wear tons of make up to hide their flaws

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• minimal to no makeup please. Not only do I prefer how it looks, but I definitely prefer girls that are low maintenance and not too image conscious. I couldn't handle the kind of girl that wouldn't go camping because they can't take their hair straightener or wouldn't pop to the shop without makeup on

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Natural makeup.
    The key is you should be hiding temporary flaws such as pimples and making your tired/red skin look healthy and glowing
    Not changing the structure of your face.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Subtle make up to improve physical features, or to hide imperfections such as that stupid unexpected pimple. Also, no make up at all. I like women who look natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without. Obviously makeup is attractive but a naturally beautiful person is ten times better. More often than not I find caked on makeup unattractive, they look like Barbie dolls instead of a natural human.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't fall for doll looking divas wearing tons of makeup. Tons of makeup indicates that the female is ready and willing to have intercourse. This is what gets them. It's not an intimate emotional thing.

0|0
    2|0
  • Without or a minimal amount for sure. Natural beauty is a wonderful thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • It is a wonderful thing, but not all women have it.

• Depends on the person who's looking. I feel that everyone has someone who thinks they are attractive.

• Normal days without makeup , special days as she wants.

4|1
    0|0
  • With out. We could give a shit about hair make up and clothes. Show up in jeans and a wife beater and we will still fuck you

1|0
    0|0
  • actually guys go for the face cut.. lips, eyes, and the way she treat him... make up was not so imp for guys mostly they prefer simple girl with light makeup...

0|0
    0|0
  • "they always fall for 'doll-facex' divas"
    Nope. Not true. Invalid.

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer without and I don't fall for people who look like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a girl who wears a minimal amount of make up, I find excessive make up a complete turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very little to none

0|0
    0|0
  • Prefer a mask... like a full on mask

0|0
    1|0
  • Cake faced sluts please.

0|0
    0|0
  • without def

0|0
    0|0
  • Without

0|0
    0|0
  • With makeup but not a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Without

0|0
    0|0
  • meh im prefer without it

0|0
    0|0
  • no make up

0|0
    0|0
  • with, but, remember as with most things, less is more

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• Haha good point... It`s actually all just a very big issue. Some boys do actually prefer girls with makeup, others don`t. The ironic thing is, a guy will most likely choose a girl with makeup than a girl without makeup, based on first impressions. Makeup will give guys a little extra, but when they do fall in love with you and you remove your makeup, they will still be just as into you because of your personality.

Guys also need to remember; girls don`t wear makeup to impress guys. We know they aren`t a big fan of it. We get it. We wear makeup to satisfy ourselves and give us a little kick in our everyday lives. Confidence is sexy for men, and if a woman uses makeup she is confident in, a guy couldn`t care less if she wears it.

However, I totally get that guys aren`t into makeup. If you wear too much you can see all the wrong stuff in the wrong places, your face might get greasy or your mascara runs off in the night. It does look kind of gross. But, if a girl is into that kind of stuff, don`t get involved. Let her be happy with herself. She isn`t hurting anyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea my boyfriend thinks i look nice/lovely when i put makeup on.. only just eye stuff tho. Like im not a fan of going over board with bright/dark lipstick or contouring on my face. But he gets kind of annoyed when i do it for a party or going outside meeting friends. He thinks im trying to impress someone. Even though i will say i have slacked and not putting any on at all. Ever since i got a boyfriend and learned how much he loves me for me, and he doesn't care what i look like. But im just used to putting something on before leaving out.

Like tbh i just care a lot about appearance. And worry about getting judged (even tho that's normally to be expected) .. Its the type of person i am since im shy and dont do much talking.. and get anxious a lot.

Even at school i had bad achne so i tried everyday to cover or put something on. I can like not go out without putting something on. Pretty sure this is how it started. Even when its just masscara for eyelashes. And eyeliner for the top of my eyeslids. Thats all. To me its just looking nice when out and about not even trying.

0|0
    0|0
    • So i would say NO makeup. NATURAL is how it goes... unless u want to "impress someone" method... that is, if u think guys will be attracted by make up. But personally its up to u.

• If the choice was between a 'doll-faced' diva and a beautiful girl with little to no makeup, they'd choose the latter. Some still date girls that wear lots of makeup, they are just saying what they'd prefer, which is that she wouldn't need lots of makeup to look pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys say they prefer without, which means they prefer a girl who looks gorgeous without make up. unfortunately, most women do not look naturally gorgeous. so... I don't know, i think wearing some make up is the way to go. obviously don't cake it on.

0|0
    0|0
  • without, but on occasion

0|0
    0|0
  • I know. Pure hypocrisy.
    They prefer make up even though they claim they don't

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the guy. Some guys prefer more "sweet girls" who don't wear too much makeup and keep it to a minimum to just enhance their natural beauty. Whereas other guys may prefer more sexy femme fatale types who wear deep red lipstick and a cat eye.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes