Would you prefer with make up or without?

Guys always complain about how it is fake to wear make up but they always fall for 'doll-faced' divas who wear tons of make up to hide their flaws

822

Most Helpful Guy

• minimal to no makeup please. Not only do I prefer how it looks, but I definitely prefer girls that are low maintenance and not too image conscious. I couldn't handle the kind of girl that wouldn't go camping because they can't take their hair straightener or wouldn't pop to the shop without makeup on

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Natural makeup.
    The key is you should be hiding temporary flaws such as pimples and making your tired/red skin look healthy and glowing
    Not changing the structure of your face.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE