What do you all think about these outfits?

this is how i dress. obviously not going to change my style if you don't like it but i'm curious to know how people who aren't really in the whole young hollywood scene view these outfits. like someone from kansas who isn't into fashion lol what do you all think about these outfits?what do you all think about these outfits?what do you all think about these outfits?

1424

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl these outfits are the shit.. my ass would go grocery shopping, doctors appointments, church etc. basically anywhere if I had the money for these outfits the first and 2nd tho are just straight up fire