What do you all think about these outfits?

this is how i dress. obviously not going to change my style if you don't like it but i'm curious to know how people who aren't really in the whole young hollywood scene view these outfits. like someone from kansas who isn't into fashion lol what do you all think about these outfits?what do you all think about these outfits?what do you all think about these outfits?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl these outfits are the shit.. my ass would go grocery shopping, doctors appointments, church etc. basically anywhere if I had the money for these outfits the first and 2nd tho are just straight up fire

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Well, I'm in England so I have no concept of the fashion scene where you are but holy shit, people don't wear those outfits here very often, lol! I like that you have fashion sense. I couldn't tell you what is fashionable if you literally nailed it to my face.

4|1
    0|0
  • a little too slay for me, but I wear joggers and t shirts so I can't say shit. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm sure they'd look great on you! you do you! but actually I don't know, if I could see someone wearing the outfits, it might look cuter than I'm thinking. the outfits are all super cool, I'm just not really used to it. okay rant over. be pretty, but you don't really have to try. 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • A little mature for you though... those kinda outfits say like 24ish...

1|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the thinking of the people.. according to me i prefer to try every type of fashions... we are living in 21st century.. we need to change..

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, is that your casual wear or like going out wear? I would never see a woman wear that kind of clothing as casual wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find all of them absolute class and trendy. Splendid.

1|0
    0|0
  • nice clothes, they will fit on you im sure
    by the way i read your comment, u complain abuut being DD cup
    why? i think thats nice:)

0|0
    0|0
  • They are fine. clothes don't say the most about a person anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • First and second outfit is nice. Third one not so much

0|0
    0|0
  • think I'll need to see some pics of you in them to have a final verdict on what I think ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks cool
    Depends on the girl if she can pull it off

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my thing but you do you girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Amazing I mean really

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks very good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boring

0|0
    0|0
  • It's good I guess..

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it

0|0
    0|0
  • babe, I'm fine even without these outfits

0|0
    0|0
  • not all that hot

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like any of them

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• I like monochrome, but those outfits just seem like an excuse to wear lingerie and some jacket... A bit weird and too exyhibionistic for me...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really dress like this at all, but I think it looks really pretty and would like to dress like this someday.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are all actually pretty nice and unique, I would have to see them all put together to give you a better opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • If you like it, wear it. Whether it suits you is mainly dependent on your body type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE the 1st one but the second two, not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think it looks a bit weird and way too overdone for regular wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • girrlli swear we're the same person lmaoo. exactly my style and my type of colours

0|0
    0|0
  • go for it, why not

0|0
    0|0
  • ELINAXBLVCK

0|0
    0|0
  • They look cool...
    πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

0|0
    0|0