Question for black girls: how can you wear so much heavy clothes and not die of heat?

I swear every black girl at my school is wearing hoodies, puffy vests, sweat pants, track pants, beanies. I swear I saw a girl wear this today! Like fully zipped up, hood up, sitting at the back of the class! How do you do it?Question for black girls: how can you wear so much heavy clothes and not die of heat?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I went to Kenya to build classrooms for a school. The children are adorable, but they all were wearing clothes like the one in the picture. I could barely wear my own skin it was so hot.
    I think it's just a matter of getting used to it, if I did it everyday I would get used to it too

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Comfort. How do white people not freeze during the winter when they wear shorts and short sleeve T shirts?

1|0
    0|0
    • I do see that! But I'm talking about today, it's May, it's 60 degrees outside and sunny...

• Show All
    • @IsabelGuimaraes But how would you dress in that temp?

• @Asker Not with a jacket that big, but this is mostly because i don't like how it looks. But i'd wear a jacket or something similar; i know i wouldn't wear just a shirt. I'm actually wearing a jacket right now and it's a little more than 60 degrees.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Because of liquid nitrogen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet women or people of other races due the same

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sure it's not just back girls!!! Trust me and I know I don't wear heavy clothes

0|0
    0|0
    • When I was in high school I noticed the same thing, all the black girls were decked out in heavy clothes, I think it's like a style thing? Not sure.

• ask my mom that. I can stand in the cold outside for 20 mins she can't stand 5 mins

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes