Question for black girls: how can you wear so much heavy clothes and not die of heat?

I swear every black girl at my school is wearing hoodies, puffy vests, sweat pants, track pants, beanies. I swear I saw a girl wear this today! Like fully zipped up, hood up, sitting at the back of the class! How do you do it?Question for black girls: how can you wear so much heavy clothes and not die of heat?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I went to Kenya to build classrooms for a school. The children are adorable, but they all were wearing clothes like the one in the picture. I could barely wear my own skin it was so hot.
    I think it's just a matter of getting used to it, if I did it everyday I would get used to it too

Most Helpful Girl

• Comfort. How do white people not freeze during the winter when they wear shorts and short sleeve T shirts?

• I do see that! But I'm talking about today, it's May, it's 60 degrees outside and sunny...

• @IsabelGuimaraes But how would you dress in that temp?

• @Asker Not with a jacket that big, but this is mostly because i don't like how it looks. But i'd wear a jacket or something similar; i know i wouldn't wear just a shirt. I'm actually wearing a jacket right now and it's a little more than 60 degrees.