Girls, Based 100% on the outfit these guys are wearing (NOT THEIR LOOKS), which one of these guys would you go out with?

Assume that you couldn't see their face at all, just based 100% on the outfit they are wearing, if you had to pick someone to go out with, who would you pick?
  • Girls, Based 100% on the outfit these guys are wearing (NOT THEIR LOOKS), which one of these guys would you go out with?
    Vote A
  • Girls, Based 100% on the outfit these guys are wearing (NOT THEIR LOOKS), which one of these guys would you go out with?
    Vote B
    Vote C
    Vote D
    Vote E
    Vote F
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• A and E are pretty close to my type. I also like beachy bohemian vibes and skater laid back styles but you didn't show anything like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • c, d, e although e's outfit needs some minor adjustments

0|0
    0|0
  • d, e, f, g fits what i like

0|0
    0|0
  • A...

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • 2,3, and 4 but I wouldn't care honestly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes