Deserving spa day for mother who has let herself go?

Mothers day coming up.
My mum is coming up on 50 years, been through a bit.
She has let herself go, in that her beauty standards have unfortunately dropped.
Need to send her to a day spa. She's always wanted to go, but I need to know of details for a place that will help her feel beautiful again. A place that can basically give her a make over, fix up her hair, remove some facial hair that I never tell her about, give her a facial treatment, etc.
Living in Sydney - is there a place?
Thanks-

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not familiar with Sydney but I'm sure you can fund a nice hotel/resort that has an all inclusive spa. This is a lovely gesture :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I found this top 10 list of quite amazing-looking spa's: concreteplayground.com/.../

The downside is that those are quite expensive. Here is a list of spa's which should be more reasonable: www.aroundyou.com.au/.../budget-friendly-day-spas-sydney

As for what exactly to get her, I think it is best to get her something like a gift coupon/card with which she can pick and choose her own things. Or perhaps a predetermined full Spa day. I recommend contacting a spa that looks good to you and explaining the situation. I think it is awesome you are doing this for your mother and I am sure most would agree. The people from the spa likely have some good suggestions for you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes