I want to know why mixed girls (white&black) are more accepted than black girls? as a black woman am angry! why society? why?

I want to know why mixed girls (white&black) are more accepted than black girls? as a black woman am angry! why society? why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Black girls has a nasty attitude that just comes outta nowhere. Black girls shows there submissiveness waaaaay too late a relationship, black girls tend to think in one way path without logical reasons. They just do stuff based upon how they were taught. Lastly black girls tend be more aggressive and play the man role. Thus they seem bitter.

1|1
    3|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• should of chose a better picture because not all black women don't look like they don't comb their hair. looks like you're trying to feed the stereotypes out there. and of course you're an anon. shocker

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I see you are anonymous. So you are pretending to be the angry "Black" woman?

Isn't that the most tired stereotype of all time?

3|1
    0|0
  • Michelle Obama was pretty much universally loved by the world. So black women are accepted in society if they act in an acceptable way... like any other woman.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because they're less ugly

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know. a lot of mixed girls are pretty. but there's pretty black girls too. really it depends on the girl or the guy who has a type. yknow

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea but why do you have to use that horrible photo her hair isn't comb and she doesn't even look like she washed her face.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes