Do beautiful people have easier lives?

Feeling really discouraged and self conscious. I wish I could make myself just as beautiful too.

514

Most Helpful Guy

• No, they don't. It's swings and roundabouts, what you get in one hand you lose in the other. Very attractive people will always have to wonder whether someone is with them for who they are or just wanting to bang them. They also have to wonder whether they are merely a trophy rather than a valued person in someone's life.

Putting that aside, they suffer from the same problems in life as the rest of us. They get sick, they get abused, they go broke, they lose people, they die. Looks don't give you immunity from life.

Most Helpful Girl

• there is always a good side and a bad side, at first it seems easy like everydoor would be open, but you get played all the time, or people don't take you seriously and all the guys want is sex and the girls want to be like you or get your clothes and all