Do beautiful people have easier lives?

Feeling really discouraged and self conscious. I wish I could make myself just as beautiful too.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, they don't. It's swings and roundabouts, what you get in one hand you lose in the other. Very attractive people will always have to wonder whether someone is with them for who they are or just wanting to bang them. They also have to wonder whether they are merely a trophy rather than a valued person in someone's life.

Putting that aside, they suffer from the same problems in life as the rest of us. They get sick, they get abused, they go broke, they lose people, they die. Looks don't give you immunity from life.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• there is always a good side and a bad side, at first it seems easy like everydoor would be open, but you get played all the time, or people don't take you seriously and all the guys want is sex and the girls want to be like you or get your clothes and all

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Honestly I have to say yes.

Nobody will ever want to serious hear "The Plights of Beautiful Women"

0|0
    0|0
  • As a relatively unattractive male I can say yes is beautiful people do have it easier in some areas. In some areas they don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • they may have easier life at first but eventually they won't

0|0
    0|0
  • Well most of them will try to deny it, but overall I do think beautiful people have it easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i get hated on so much and used for sex if you call that easy yeah its great bro

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, they got many more cock pics than ugly people

1|0
    0|0
  • kinda yea cause there are quite a few perks to looking good

0|0
    0|0
  • No cause of the haterz. We all got our own skeletons in the closet​

0|0
    0|0
  • some do, some don't.

depends really.

0|0
    0|0
  • most of them do

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but confident people have easier life

0|0
    0|0
  • We are all beautiful in our own way

0|0
    1|0
  • I noticed that they do get perks

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Some do.. think in certain cases can make life harder.
    People have told me i'm beautiful before (whether they mean it or not i got no idea) but it has not helped me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everybody is beautiful in their own ways, but to answer your question because I know what you mean... Not really. Having to explain to so many guys at once that you're taken so they'll leave you alone, getting so many dick pics that DO NOT want to be seen, and loving a guy who only says it back just to get you in his bed... No, everybody has ups and downs.

0|0
    0|0
  • no!!! sometimes i wish i wasn't beautiful
    i do get treated differently , especially with women

0|0
    0|0
    • I said that all of them are not thinking the same at least not in my case

• I don't think it affects their life so much

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes