On scale of 1 to 10 how much do you care about your looks?

tbh I never ever cared about my looks.. it is because I always wanted to become a scientist so I always try to avoid *distractions* (girls i mean to say) ... how about you? on scale of 1 to 10 how much do you care about your looks??
For those who voted less than 6, are you single or dating someone? (I'm curious that do girls/boys would date another person who doesn't care a about his/her looks)

205

Most Helpful Girl

• I would Care more about my personality far more than my looks. I sometimes care and sometimes don't so it's a 5/10. I have better things to do in life than worry about my looks.
    (btw) that's really cool how you want to be a scientist!

• I've just updated the question so check it out

• that's so cute!

• haha thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Only insofar as the shallowness of others that make sweeping judgements about someone's character.

People who look better and dress better just get farther. Statistically speaking. More likely to get a job, a promotion, and other things they want.

Aside from that, I couldn't​ care less. I just know to do so to further my own end.