On scale of 1 to 10 how much do you care about your looks?

tbh I never ever cared about my looks.. it is because I always wanted to become a scientist so I always try to avoid *distractions* (girls i mean to say) ... how about you? on scale of 1 to 10 how much do you care about your looks??

Updates:
For those who voted less than 6, are you single or dating someone? (I'm curious that do girls/boys would date another person who doesn't care a about his/her looks)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would Care more about my personality far more than my looks. I sometimes care and sometimes don't so it's a 5/10. I have better things to do in life than worry about my looks.
    (btw) that's really cool how you want to be a scientist!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I've just updated the question so check it out

• Show All
    • that's so cute!

• haha thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Only insofar as the shallowness of others that make sweeping judgements about someone's character.

People who look better and dress better just get farther. Statistically speaking. More likely to get a job, a promotion, and other things they want.

Aside from that, I couldn't​ care less. I just know to do so to further my own end.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• 6.. i care.. but personality just beats everything for me :)

0|1
    0|0
  • 8-9 probably, I like to dress up and look good for myself. I just enjoy it, it's fun. Generally been like that since I was a toddler, wearing a long plastic pearl necklace and a glittery mini handbag running and playing in the woods with my brother and his friends lol. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… I wasn't even trying to impress anyone πŸ˜‚ Still don't really

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to be very self aware about my looks. I used to always wear makeup, now I can go many days without it. I guess I mature, can't exactly tell... now I'm more concerned about school and grades than looks...

0|1
    0|0
    • *I used to be very self aware about my looks* *then I became mature* πŸ˜‚

• 4-6 depending on the day. I'll admit that it can be fun to dress up but for me personally, I usually put the most effort into my appearance if I have a crush on a guy or if I'm trying to impress an employer or something like that. I don't get dolled up for myself because I feel best when I'm cozy which = leggings, sweaters, t-shirts, tank tops.

0|1
    0|0
    • You can be casual and still care a lot about how you look. Attractive people can be cartel than others and still look good. I think caring about looks dies not mean do you dress up. I think iymeans to what extent would you be affected if you became unattractive to yourself.

• @AriadneSky I was mostly referring to how much effort I put into my appearance i. e my outfit my hair, eye liner or mascara. He was asking about how much we care about our appearance and I was explaining that I usually don''t put much effort into mines unless I'm trying make a good impression because I personally don't think much about my appearance. Whether I'm attractive or ugly doesn't typically cross my mind, it's just a waste of energy in my experience.

What do you mean "how much would you be affected if you became unattractive to yourself"?

• I just don't look like a slob. I have respect for myself, so I make sure I'm clean and wearing clean clothes. Beyond that? Not so much.

3|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 4

Recommended myTakes