On scale of 1 to 10 how much do you care about your looks?

tbh I never ever cared about my looks.. it is because I always wanted to become a scientist so I always try to avoid *distractions* (girls i mean to say) ... how about you? on scale of 1 to 10 how much do you care about your looks??
Updates:
For those who voted less than 6, are you single or dating someone? (I'm curious that do girls/boys would date another person who doesn't care a about his/her looks)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would Care more about my personality far more than my looks. I sometimes care and sometimes don't so it's a 5/10. I have better things to do in life than worry about my looks.
    (btw) that's really cool how you want to be a scientist!

0|0
    0|0
    • I've just updated the question so check it out

• Show All
    • that's so cute!

• haha thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Only insofar as the shallowness of others that make sweeping judgements about someone's character.

People who look better and dress better just get farther. Statistically speaking. More likely to get a job, a promotion, and other things they want.

Aside from that, I couldn't​ care less. I just know to do so to further my own end.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• 6.. i care.. but personality just beats everything for me :)

0|1
    0|0
  • 8-9 probably, I like to dress up and look good for myself. I just enjoy it, it's fun. Generally been like that since I was a toddler, wearing a long plastic pearl necklace and a glittery mini handbag running and playing in the woods with my brother and his friends lol. 😂😅😅😅 I wasn't even trying to impress anyone 😂 Still don't really

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to be very self aware about my looks. I used to always wear makeup, now I can go many days without it. I guess I mature, can't exactly tell... now I'm more concerned about school and grades than looks...

0|1
    0|0
    • *I used to be very self aware about my looks* *then I became mature* 😂

• 4-6 depending on the day. I'll admit that it can be fun to dress up but for me personally, I usually put the most effort into my appearance if I have a crush on a guy or if I'm trying to impress an employer or something like that. I don't get dolled up for myself because I feel best when I'm cozy which = leggings, sweaters, t-shirts, tank tops.

0|1
    0|0
    • You can be casual and still care a lot about how you look. Attractive people can be cartel than others and still look good. I think caring about looks dies not mean do you dress up. I think iymeans to what extent would you be affected if you became unattractive to yourself.

• @AriadneSky I was mostly referring to how much effort I put into my appearance i. e my outfit my hair, eye liner or mascara. He was asking about how much we care about our appearance and I was explaining that I usually don''t put much effort into mines unless I'm trying make a good impression because I personally don't think much about my appearance. Whether I'm attractive or ugly doesn't typically cross my mind, it's just a waste of energy in my experience.

What do you mean "how much would you be affected if you became unattractive to yourself"?

• I just don't look like a slob. I have respect for myself, so I make sure I'm clean and wearing clean clothes. Beyond that? Not so much.

3|1
    0|0
  • 8-9.. unless I'm sick, then I just don't care, I'll just throw my hair in a ponytail and go

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup.
    I don't do my hair.

But I spend a significant amount of time in the gym. So... yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • 7, I don't care too much but I put on makeup and worry about clothes like everybody else.

0|1
    0|0
  • As I said below, many people are answering with how much effort they put into looking better. I think caring about looks has nothing to do with how you dres- that's presentation. You can dress relaxed and still feel attractive and be very depressed if you became unattractive. I think caring about looks has to do with how affected you'd be if you thought you were ugly. I think just people care. Some obsess others don't. But most care. you don't have to dress up or date to care about looks. Often people confident in their looks feel less pressured to do any of that bc they don't feel anything to prove.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8-10

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say 5/10

0|1
    0|0
    • I can go out of my house without makeup on... I just don't get it why girls are so obsessed like calm down

• 8/10

0|1
    0|0
  • Tbh probably 10

0|1
    0|0
  • 0/10
    I'm already ugly so why care

0|1
    0|0
  • I care far to mutch about my looks..

0|1
    0|0
  • 10 but I care about my brain more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Varies day by day. Somedays i don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • A 6 or a 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't use make up and I spend my time indoors but if I'm going somewhere important I would go and get all pretty I'd even do so for my boyfriend.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

Recommended myTakes