Do you look better in photos or mirror?

I often find myself thinking "I look kinda good today" in the mirror and take a picture and think wtf, do I really look that terrible? 😂😭

I've noticed some people look better in pictures than they do in real life, and some look terrible in pictures but really good IRL (which is every time I try to show my friends a picture of a guy I met).

Photos do alter your appearance as shown, depending on the focal length:
Do you look better in photos or mirror?Big difference right? 😅
But what do you generally prefer for yourself?
  • Photos
  • Mirror
  • Neither, I'm ugly af
    Vote C

1528

Most Helpful Guy

• happens. Even the most beautiful girls in every group I go, like me and show interest and want to be with me.
    When I show up in photos: disaster. And I did figure out what it is. I have a slight face asymmetry, that is exacerbated in photos.
    Again there's this blonde girl at work. Even other girls admit she is so hot, that they would have no problem turning lesbian for her. In pictures: a completely different person.
    Another colleague, that is nowhere near as beautiful as her in real life, has the most photogenic pictures I've seen and looking at those it gives you the impression she's some kind of model.

But being perceived as beautiful in real life, yet not so good looking in pics, might be an issue if you are the kind of person living on social media. If you fuel yourself with the likes and comments of others and your SO is not photogenic, I am sure it will slowly but surely get to you and erode the relationship.

• now seeing your profile pic, you do not look bad at all in that one at least, so don't worry, your pics seem to be ok.

Most Helpful Girl

• My phone cam does that bottom right sh*t. And my mind photoshops myself in the mirror so.