What do you think of those women, who never ever like to wear dresses or skirts?

They only wear pants, slacks and that is the only clothes they wear. I mean I knot to each their own, but a dress or a skirt look very good on women, they make them look a little sexy and elegant look a than just wearing pants and they are more formal than a plain pant.

I had known women for years and I have never see them wearing not a skirt or a dress, not even to go to work.

Guys. Do you like women who wear skirts and dresses? Im not talking about raunchy slutty skirts and dresses like some women wear on the streets, but normal nice looking skirt or dresses.

There is a reason why a skirt and a dress were invented so it is worn by women.

112

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, if I see a girl in a light sundress, there is an 80% higher chance I'll fall head over heels for her, even if she wears jeans the next day. Just knowing she can rock a dress or skirt if she wants to is a major turn on for me for some reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thanks for the votes of confidence, guys! :)