What do you think of those women, who never ever like to wear dresses or skirts?

They only wear pants, slacks and that is the only clothes they wear. I mean I knot to each their own, but a dress or a skirt look very good on women, they make them look a little sexy and elegant look a than just wearing pants and they are more formal than a plain pant.

I had known women for years and I have never see them wearing not a skirt or a dress, not even to go to work.

Guys. Do you like women who wear skirts and dresses? Im not talking about raunchy slutty skirts and dresses like some women wear on the streets, but normal nice looking skirt or dresses.

There is a reason why a skirt and a dress were invented so it is worn by women.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, if I see a girl in a light sundress, there is an 80% higher chance I'll fall head over heels for her, even if she wears jeans the next day. Just knowing she can rock a dress or skirt if she wants to is a major turn on for me for some reason.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Thanks for the votes of confidence, guys! :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I actually prefer plain pants. I feel like an elegant pretty dress takes away from their own beauty, I'd find myself focusing more on the designs of the dress as an artistic person than the person themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like pretty girls. You don't wanna make yourself attractive? No problem. Just don't expect the guys to be interested. And we hope you like cats. All the 'strong independent' women can have a cat farm together. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I have some friends who are girls and none of them wear skirts or dresses. I on the other hand wear them frequently.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer my partner to wear skirts and dresses, at least periodically. It's important to "dress to impress" for your partner. While we live in an age where any expression of gender is bound to be met with haranguing comments from the millennial "Social Justice" crowd, as an attempt to "shout down" any dissenting opinions and suppress freedom of speech, I absolutely appreciate a woman who can pull off both "pretty in pink" AND more masculine attire. Instead of eliminating genders, there's room for us to explore both genders (or "all" for those believe gender is not binary).

0|0
    0|0
  • Wasn't skirt a scottish male dress that became popular among women? Anybody can wear anything if she can carry it.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are cool too.. girls who are comfy are more free than girls who are feminine.. what do you think?

0|0
    0|0
  • Couldn't care less and I actually prefer they wear nothing­čśť

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problem with either style of dress. Whatever the person feels comfortable with.

0|0
    0|0
  • no problems with that. i like skirts somerimes but prefer Jeans etc regularly

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope the also start to wear sarees now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes