Aloe Vera for Acne and even looking smooth Skin?

Any of y'all ever tried this? I'm planning on using it for 1 week N hoping for results

IT WORKS LITERALLY after one USE, I don't know If its because my skin is different from others... but DAAMMMNN I used warm water to wash it off my face tho, maybe that helps

32

Most Helpful Girl

• aloe vera does help with acne, but you won't see result after a week, after a week you can just say if it helps a little or make it worse, if nothing bad happens after a week keep trying it and after good month or so you should be able to really see a result

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol I woke up this morning N it started to work :) I swear on my life...

• warm water opens your pore and I personally wash all off with warm water, dry my face and than wash it again with cold water, to close my pores

• lmao same here xD

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 week probably won't be enough

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE