Girls, Of the following event types, which are you MOST likely to enjoy the sight of guys dressed for the occasion?

Reminder: the pictures are JUST examples. You are NOT voting on which picture has the hottest guys. :-P

I may write separate questions on how you like checking out guys who are casually dressed or undressed. This question is about how you like guys who've been incentivized to dress a certain way. (Though you could take a loophole. If you like boxing matches because muscular guys are wearing nothing but shorts for you, check the "athletic events" option.)

Remember also that each option has quite a range.

Athletic events could be anything from a swim meet to a skiing competition. Most common examples would probably be track & field.

Business and work events could be anything from construction workers on projects to soldiers in uniform for ceremonies. Most common examples would be sales presentations with guys in business suits.

Club nights and concerts could be anything from grunge rock to opera. Most common example might be a mainstream club on a big night. (Note that this option applies if your preference is for the male ticketholders, not the performers.)

Costume events could be Halloween parties (of course), theater, or distinctive performance art. (In this case, applies if your preference is for costumed men in attendance OR for the performers.)

Comments with specifics or alternatives are welcome, of course!
  • Girls, Of the following event types, which are you MOST likely to enjoy the sight of guys dressed for the occasion? An athletic event!
    Vote A
  • Girls, Of the following event types, which are you MOST likely to enjoy the sight of guys dressed for the occasion? A business or work event!
    Vote B
  • Girls, Of the following event types, which are you MOST likely to enjoy the sight of guys dressed for the occasion? My kind of club night or concert!
    Vote C
  • Girls, Of the following event types, which are you MOST likely to enjoy the sight of guys dressed for the occasion? A costume party or show with unusual fashions!
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• meanwhile Im looking at the Seahawks and thinking "Look at my team Going in for that TD" Russell Wilson is an amazing QB

0|1
    0|0
  • Athletic events

0|1
    0|0
  • well it depends on the guy, some look better in different places. Any time a guy is well dressed it's hot

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes