How to grow african-american hair, fast if possible?

I haven't necessarily been trying to grow it out, but I want it to be longer. I get relaxers once in a while, so that might stunt growth but my hair is healthy for the most part I just have some areas that are broken off

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• alright so as a black girl, let me tell ya. just leave it alone. you're gonna have to go through a transition, especially since you get relaxers. youtube, instagram & pinterest will be your best friends to figure out ideas for your hair, but it's all trial & error. you have to learn your hair, deal with it on the days it works or doesn't, & make sure you trim it.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Ok so first of if you have these. Just wear your hair with curls for about 6 months than flat iron it and cut split ends. than do it again for another 6 months.

Than put a relaxed in your hair.

To help your edges until you get the relaxed there is a soft type of edge control that when it days in your hair does not loom like dandruff its from loreal

0|0
    0|0
  • Relaxers are the worst thing to use if you want your hair to grow faster. You need lots of hydration in your body, dark leafy greens for the most part, and a good hair care routine. Also, washing your hair too often can also do a lot of damage and don't constantly have your hair tied up because it can cause traction alopecia.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not African American, but isn't there shrinkage involved or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • Use madam cj's products

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes