How to grow african-american hair, fast if possible?

I haven't necessarily been trying to grow it out, but I want it to be longer. I get relaxers once in a while, so that might stunt growth but my hair is healthy for the most part I just have some areas that are broken off

5

Most Helpful Girl

• alright so as a black girl, let me tell ya. just leave it alone. you're gonna have to go through a transition, especially since you get relaxers. youtube, instagram & pinterest will be your best friends to figure out ideas for your hair, but it's all trial & error. you have to learn your hair, deal with it on the days it works or doesn't, & make sure you trim it.