"I prefer a natural musk"?

I'm not a fan on cologne. I don't mind light perfume or body mist on my so. Preferably the latter. but anyways, she stated her opinion that she prefers a "Natural Musk". What exactly does she mean? Is she reffering The natural scent of me? or something else.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• it's literally your natural scent. you can feel like you stink but your girl can find it as the sexiest scent to her.

0|0
    0|0
    • thank you. good to know

• Musk smells so good haha.
    Probably means nothing too overpowering in a cologne. Like a light musky scent that seems natural. Nothing that will give her a headache.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural BO. I used to like smelling Tide detergent off a guys clothes but not the fruity rainforest bs scents they have out there. Ick. I don't even like deodorant smell on a guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • thank you. and about the deodorant part, I feel the same. But what about when say working out. I feel there's a line you gotta cross between bo one can be around and Bo one can't stand haha

• Natural deodorant stick made with mild essential oils when around her. By yourself, anything you like :)

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes