Are these pants considered leggings?

i was wondering because at my school i am not allowed to wear leggings but i want to wear these to school. if you want to see a better picture you can dm me.are these pants considered leggings??are these pants considered leggings??

314

Most Helpful Guy

• jeggings are okay, they just want to avoid the skin tight see through yoga pants that show everything. just wear respectable clothing since you are going into a. public place. I personally feel like those pants are half dressy. wear them and I'm sure it'll be okay. if you aren't sure you. could always take other pants with you that day for a spare.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No I would not consider those leggings but they do look really good on you!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE