What's a good foundation? I ran out of mine?

I wanna try something new.

202

Most Helpful Guy

• I think The John D. and Catherine T. McArthur Foundation (" "Committed to building a more just, verdant & peaceful world."") is a pretty good foundation. So is The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh, depends on your skin type and undertone. If you have normal, not too oily or dry, and have a warm undertone (yellow/olive, not warm as in orange) then the Two Faced Born This Way is amazing. It sets into the skin, looks like skin, and is one of the most natural medium-full coverage foundations I own. I can personally vouche for the new Wet n Wild foundation too, it honestly feels like a high end foundation. There is a wide color range with that, so you'll be fine. It's longwearing and matte though, so if you have dry skin, it might be meh for you.