What's a good foundation? I ran out of mine?

I wanna try something new.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think The John D. and Catherine T. McArthur Foundation (" "Committed to building a more just, verdant & peaceful world."") is a pretty good foundation. So is The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh, depends on your skin type and undertone. If you have normal, not too oily or dry, and have a warm undertone (yellow/olive, not warm as in orange) then the Two Faced Born This Way is amazing. It sets into the skin, looks like skin, and is one of the most natural medium-full coverage foundations I own. I can personally vouche for the new Wet n Wild foundation too, it honestly feels like a high end foundation. There is a wide color range with that, so you'll be fine. It's longwearing and matte though, so if you have dry skin, it might be meh for you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 19

• I absolutely LOVE this!!!

1|0
    2|0
  • Ex1 foundation has good coverage, and it photographs well because of its low spf. I also recommend Tarte Rainforest of the Sea, and Burberry Cashmere Soft Matte. The one from Burberry, you expect it to be a lot more expensive, but for a high end foundation, the price is worth it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything made by Lancome, their products go on so smooth and smell so good.

2|0
    0|0
    • Okay!!

• The most important thing when applying foundation and concealer is to ensure your skin is exfoliated and well moisturized. This gives you the most flawless finish. And to get the most out of your products is to apply concealer after foundation. A setting spray is also nice to get the longest wear possible.

• Mineral based. They let your skin breathe.

www.google.com/.../

2|0
    0|0
  • I've been using L'oreal infallible pro glow foundation lately and I really like it. Blends well, isn't cakey, inexpensive and decent coverage.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything no7 is good, they match it to your skin tone too:)

1|0
    0|0
  • Coverblend Exuvuviance. Blends well, light to medium coverage, spf 20 and dermatologist developed

1|0
    0|0
  • Born this way by too faced is good for a full coverage foundation. If you don't want full coverage then I'd try makeup forever HD liquid foundation it's my all time favorite!

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely makeupforever hd foundation! no joke it works like a dream. i also recommend armani luminous silk but that's not really for night glam

1|0
    0|0
  • Revlon isn't expensive and it's actually pretty good for my skin.

1|0
    0|0
  • It cosemetic cc cream

Light to medium coverage tho

But the color is to die for...

1|0
    0|0
  • I Use Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals A Foundation Creme

0|0
    0|0
  • Well what kind of coverage do you want?

3|0
    0|0
  • The body shop and Yves Rocher

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree I really like the mineral powders

1|0
    0|0
  • Benefit is good for me and NYX

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you looking for high end or drugstore?

1|0
    0|0
  • armani luminous silk

1|0
    0|0
  • It! I actually have a reaction to the mineral in mineral foundations. Plus it! Is the closest to airbrush makeup I have found

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes