Would you rather have a good looking face, but being fat or being slim and have a ugly face?

Fat in this scenario doesn't mean unhealthy or diseases, but only the look. You would keep the same body shape that you choose rest of your life.

#WouldYouRather #BeautyStandard #PickAndChoose
  • Ugly face and slim
    Vote A
  • Good looking face and fat
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Read the description: )
Fat in this scenario doesn't mean unhealthy or diseases, but only the look. You would KEEP the same body shape that you choose rest of your life.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that losing weight is easier than changing your face

1|2
    0|0
    • Read the description: )
      Fat in this scenario doesn't mean unhealthy or diseases, but only the look. You would keep the same body shape that you choose rest of your life.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can always lose the weight, but the face... well its ur face bro. It's always gonna be there.

0|0
    0|0

• Wow dude now I'm not sure how I'd answer that. But I think I'd choose fat... I can't believe that would be my choice. Seems like fat would be better rhan ugly. My logic is that fat isn't necessarily ugly... even though it is a lotta times. But ugly is still ugly... does that make any sense?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I believe losing weight is easier than an ugly face but if you say I can't lose the weight then I'll take the ugly face and just get hella good at make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can always make a decision to lose the weight so... the correct answer is B.

0|0
    0|0
  • slim and ugly face
    it's not that I have a perfect face (not ugly either). Actually my face is pretty average but I have the body that kills it all so I'd rather stay like this

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a good looking face, because I can lose weight

0|0
    0|0
      Fat in this scenario doesn't mean unhealthy or diseases, but only the look. You would KEEP the same body shape that you choose rest of your life.

• Good looking face and fat

0|0
    0|0
  • good looking face

0|0
    0|0
  • The weight could always be lost!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I think I have a pretty good looking face and I'm a little husky so I'll just go with what I already have 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Good face and fat. Weight is a lot easier to improve than the face.

0|0
    0|0

• Oh, I missed that part. Well, same answer nonetheless. When I approach someone, I always look them in the face, which is why I would choose a woman who chose a good face as well. Besides, fat women can be sexy too. lol

• good looking face and fat. i could lose the weight

1|1
    0|0

• I change my answer to the 2nd one

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes