Would you rather have a good looking face, but being fat or being slim and have a ugly face?

Fat in this scenario doesn't mean unhealthy or diseases, but only the look. You would keep the same body shape that you choose rest of your life.

#WouldYouRather #BeautyStandard #PickAndChoose
  • Ugly face and slim
  • Good looking face and fat
Read the description: )
Fat in this scenario doesn't mean unhealthy or diseases, but only the look. You would KEEP the same body shape that you choose rest of your life.

85

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that losing weight is easier than changing your face

• Read the description: )

Most Helpful Guy

• You can always lose the weight, but the face... well its ur face bro. It's always gonna be there.

• Read the description: )

• Wow dude now I'm not sure how I'd answer that. But I think I'd choose fat... I can't believe that would be my choice. Seems like fat would be better rhan ugly. My logic is that fat isn't necessarily ugly... even though it is a lotta times. But ugly is still ugly... does that make any sense?