Waxing vs Shaving: Which is better?

• Shaving
  • Waxing
  • Neither/other
    Vote C
Anyone want to explain what it's like? I'm thinking about getting waxed, but I'm somewhat scared to at the same time

148

Most Helpful Guy

• For the cost to two waxings, you can buy a machine such as a Braun Silk-Epil, which will allow you to achieve the same result at home whenever you want, at no additional cost.

• Im not too keen on epilators. The one I had was terrible

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you mean by "better". the healthiest thing to do is keep the jungle, but who wants that, right? Waxing does a better job and lasts longer, but it does hurt and it kills your hair roots (which is why it lasts longer) Shaving takes more skill, but it's cheaper and doesn't require a trip anywhere. it's also far more painless, even if you nick yourself. However, it makes you more prone to ingrown hairs, and it itches like crazy when the hair grows back!! It also grows back faster. Between the two, I prefer waxing, but shaving is cheaper.