Vote A
  • Waxing
    Vote B
  • Neither/other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Anyone want to explain what it's like? I'm thinking about getting waxed, but I'm somewhat scared to at the same time

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For the cost to two waxings, you can buy a machine such as a Braun Silk-Epil, which will allow you to achieve the same result at home whenever you want, at no additional cost.

1|0
    0|0
    • Im not too keen on epilators. The one I had was terrible

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you mean by "better". the healthiest thing to do is keep the jungle, but who wants that, right? Waxing does a better job and lasts longer, but it does hurt and it kills your hair roots (which is why it lasts longer) Shaving takes more skill, but it's cheaper and doesn't require a trip anywhere. it's also far more painless, even if you nick yourself. However, it makes you more prone to ingrown hairs, and it itches like crazy when the hair grows back!! It also grows back faster. Between the two, I prefer waxing, but shaving is cheaper.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Waxing's results are much better. It's smoother, and it stays like that for much longer than shaving... but it hurts much more.
    Shaving isn't painful, but it requires you to shave often to keep it smooth.

1|0
    0|0
  • waxing, I don't like small itchi hair hurt my penis cap

0|0
    0|0
  • No stubble from waxing

1|0
    0|0
  • Waxing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Waxing

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep it natural. Ocassional trimming is all you need. It's there for a reason.

0|1
    0|0
    • You also increase your chances of STDs with shaving and waxing.

• Is waxing better? Where might I get a waxing kit, or is it possible to do with home wax?

1|0
    0|0
    • I honestly don't know. There probably are home kits for waxing, but I wouldn't recommend it. I would just get it done by a professional

• 0.0 o.. ok...

What Girls Said 13

• Waxing. It lasts longer, the hair grows back finer making it easier to continue waxing, and the results are much better in terms of appearance. No razor bumps, or bits of missing hair. Waxing snatches every follicle right out from the root

0|0
    0|0
  • Waxing is better for me because I only have to do it like once every 5-6 weeks. It feels much better to.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer waxing because it lasts longer but you have to wait for your hair to grow out before waxing again

0|0
    0|0
  • Shaving. Waxing is painful especially waxing pubic hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • wax in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
    • Have you gotten a Brazilian? I'm thinking about it, but I'm scared

• I got laser a couple months back but I used to get it. It's painful but so worth it!

• Laser? Ouch

• Waxing since it lasts longer

1|0
    0|0
  • Shaving. Not as painful

1|0
    0|0
  • Waxing shaving grows back too fast

1|0
    0|0
  • waxing works better, but shaving is easier

0|0