Is it fair to the rest of the world that im so good looking?

Updates:
@SaeyoungChoi says i have a bad personality. Is this true? I think i have an amazing personality.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• For some reason when I look at u i feel like u have a bad smell
    please dont take it personally

5|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• I enjoy scrolling through the opinions to see how many people take these questions seriously

1|1
    0|0
  • I doubt you're as good looking as u think since u r so insecure with your looks u had to post this to make yourself feel good

4|0
    0|0
  • trust me with a personality like yours its very fair

2|0
    0|0
  • confidence is good , as long as you dont put down others

0|0
    0|0
  • Life not fair ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • No. The rest of us are seething with jealousy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • no, but it shouldn't be

0|0
    0|0
  • If so then mars should be your next staph no? 😱

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I wish I was that attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cool that you're confident

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's fair

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's true. You have a terrible personality, and lifestyle, and you aren't the least bit attractive physically.

2|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Says the boy who has to keep bragging about himself in a feeble attempt to get people to tell him he's ok.

• Cool story. Bye now

• can you do a roast question again?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, because everyone else is just as good looking. ☺️

2|0
    0|0
    • Confidence is grand. Arrogance is detrimental to survival in a society based on social status. You judge yourself, whether your personality is bad or not. A little arrogance can turn into great amounts of confidence.. as long as the arrogance isn't enforced, upon the minds of others.

• I hear people talk about arrogance all the time. I honestly dont know the difference between confidence and arrogance.

Maybe arrogance is a failure to listen? If thats the case anyone and everyone can be arrogant.

• Anyone can indeed be arrogant. One of the most prominent differences between confidence and arrogance, is enforcing your confidence onto the people around you. A less prominent way of being arrogant, is imitating abilities that one does not possess. The two does go hand-in-hand.

• That moment when just by reading the title you know who's the author of the question already lmao

Don't let the trolling die XD

0|1
    0|0
    • I was thinking this too! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @Grace_Rdz Haha Damn, I've been spending too much time on GaG! I already know people's personalities... this is scary XD

• Same here, it's inevitable! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜†

• C'mon man, save some for the rest of us lesser men 😒

0|0
    0|0
  • The world you created in your head? Sure

2|0
    0|0
  • Perfect for me to poop on.

1|0
    0|0
  • No it's not

0|0
    0|0
  • Not fair at all. I bet when you do dishes, you good looks rub off and they come out extra sparkling clean.

2|1
    0|0
  • You're hot

0|0
    2|0

Recommended myTakes