How do view skinheads?

And I don't mean men who shave their heads because they're going bald
What do you think of men who shave their heads even though they have full heads of hair normally
Does a skinhead make you think a certain way about someone?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• "Skinhead" is a term used almost exclusively to refer to those who ascribe to a social movement that includes extreme racism. I would like those people to fall off the planet.

Regular folk who just have no hair, shaved or natural - you know, it's just their style. I have dated and loved hairless folk. I don't find it makes me feel one way or the other about them initially.

Most Helpful Guy

• you know skinhead is another term for a neo-Nazi right?

• There's such a thing as anti racist skinheads. It doesn't only refer to racist ones.