How do view skinheads?

And I don't mean men who shave their heads because they're going bald
What do you think of men who shave their heads even though they have full heads of hair normally
Does a skinhead make you think a certain way about someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "Skinhead" is a term used almost exclusively to refer to those who ascribe to a social movement that includes extreme racism. I would like those people to fall off the planet.

Regular folk who just have no hair, shaved or natural - you know, it's just their style. I have dated and loved hairless folk. I don't find it makes me feel one way or the other about them initially.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you know skinhead is another term for a neo-Nazi right?

0|0
    0|0
    • There's such a thing as anti racist skinheads. It doesn't only refer to racist ones.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I don't like the style of it. I have no opinion of them though. I imagine they do it for aesthetic reasons, even though I don't get that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is totally fine. My dad technically can grow hair but after chemo his hair just isn't the same so he shaves it

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if you kean the racist version of a skinhead, or the ones who are anti racist

0|0
    0|0
    • There's such a thing as anti racist skinheads. It doesn't only refer to racist ones.

• You're a Nazi? Lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• lol I thought he meant racist

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes