Silicone stick on bra?

So I've been planning to buy this kind of bra. My only issue is that my cup size is A. Will they still work? Has anyone used these before? How long did they last? Silicone stick on bra?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion hw u feel while wearing thats more important dear.
    coz u have to wear it so.
    and its different experince to each and every person.
    If it suits u and makes u feel comfortable then sure wear it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol the thing is i can't try them on before i buy it, so thats why im asking for experiences from others so i won't waste my money for nothing :)

• M sorry bt 1ce u have to experince it otherwise u dnt knw its possible it suits to some1 else bt nt to u.
      or it doesn't suits to some1 bt suits u so.
      i jst share my opinion honestly.

• thanks dear.

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't used this specific type, but I've been using strapless bras for a few years now, for formal dresses. They actually work pretty well, especially for women with size A or B cups. I just picked up one today because my sister's wedding is this weekend and it was a size A, though I usually wear a size B, and it fit great.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Okay great, i think ill buy the A size then, thanks 😊

• Of course 😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• The question I would ask is why you need one at all as an A, if you are properly shaped and firm.

0|0
    4|0
    • Very few girls are properly shaped and firm, boobs are sacks of fat and it's hard to get them perfect and perky

• Show All
    • @SpecJack no no no.. u dont know how my clothes look like and also i have never asked what kinda bra i should wear since i clearly know already what shape is the best. The question on this topic was are those good for A cups? And many girls have said yes so i alreay got my answer. Have a good day :)

• Sure gal, whatever floats your boats

• They look great on this girl, but I wonder if they look great on girls with a less ideal build.

0|0
    4|0
  • that girl is hot

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• they last as long as you upkeep them... but generally it sticks less by 4th time, depends on your usage, it'll work as long as you don't have sweat or lotion on it

1|0
    0|0
  • These probably will work better because you have a small cup.

2|1
    0|1
  • Yes and no. You can use it about 5(ish) times but they aren't that comfortable, and it just feels weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • there's the little flower pads that stick on just the nipple, I have tried that too especially in the summer when it's really hot and humid. You don't want to sweat too much under those thick ones... just a suggestion! but it is a great idea

0|0
    0|0
  • I heard that it sticks better if you have small boobs, so just try one. I am at size D and the bra worked perfectly for me, it lasted the whole night :)

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes