Silicone stick on bra?

So I've been planning to buy this kind of bra. My only issue is that my cup size is A. Will they still work? Has anyone used these before? How long did they last? Silicone stick on bra?

174

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion hw u feel while wearing thats more important dear.
    coz u have to wear it so.
    and its different experince to each and every person.
    If it suits u and makes u feel comfortable then sure wear it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol the thing is i can't try them on before i buy it, so thats why im asking for experiences from others so i won't waste my money for nothing :)

• M sorry bt 1ce u have to experince it otherwise u dnt knw its possible it suits to some1 else bt nt to u.
      or it doesn't suits to some1 bt suits u so.
      i jst share my opinion honestly.

• thanks dear.

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't used this specific type, but I've been using strapless bras for a few years now, for formal dresses. They actually work pretty well, especially for women with size A or B cups. I just picked up one today because my sister's wedding is this weekend and it was a size A, though I usually wear a size B, and it fit great.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Okay great, i think ill buy the A size then, thanks 😊

• Of course 😊