Shoes (girly ik)?

My boyfriend asked me to his matric dance (Prom), I have a dress but the shoes.. is it better to wear flats or heels?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think of a few other factors - How tall are you? (Heels can be necessary/unnecessary if big height difference between you and your partner) - How comfortable/confident are you in heels? (Do you want to be a gazelle or a new born giraffe at the dance?)

• I'm 5.7, my boyfriend is 6.2. if I wear heels I'm as tall as him or even taller

• At 5'7" you are plenty tall so flats or low heels are definitely an option