If being skinny with big boobs is so desirable, why is it so hard to find bras?

I wear a 30F, and I basically can't find a bra to save my life. There's F-cup bras but they're always in the plus-size section. Half the time when I go into the store the 30 band bras are only sold in the teen girls section and go up at most to a C-cup. I have to order all my bras online and it's a challenge because you have to pay shipping when most of them don't fit.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Because shiny women with big boobs aren't as common as average women with average sized boobs and manufacturers make things for the people they can sell to the most

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because it's "desirable", doesn't mean it's common. 30F probably isn't a common enough size for a store to find much profit in stocking them.