How's this outfit for a graduation luncheon?

My graduation for the CNA program is next week. I know it's casual but I will feel weird if I wore jeans and a Led Zeppelin shirt to a graduation. Which is how I usually dress. My graduation is just going to be my class of 14 people but my teacher said we can bring one or two guests. I'm bringing my sister since my parents will be working. Also my teacher wants us to bring a dish. I'm bringing scones. One batch will be chocolate chip and the other will be fruit. I didn't really know what to wear because it's casual but all I've worn to this class were my scrubs. The outfit I picked out looks close to the looks. It's a white shirt that will be tucked in and a light orange skirt that's very loose. These looks are pretty close.

So basically the skirt from this picture. Except my skirt is lighter and doesn't have ripples.
How's this outfit for a graduation luncheon?And the shirt from this outfit

59

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a doll. Never hesitate to dress up a little. Makes you stand oüt...

Most Helpful Girl

• Should be alright, throw in some jewellery like a true Khaleesi and have a blast 😊 congrats on graudating! x