Do you prefer girls with or without makeup or do you not mind?

• With makeup
    Vote A
  • Without makeup
    Vote B
  • Don't mind
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• If I already know that I am still attracted to her without makeup, I don't care whether she wears it or not.

If I don't find her attractive without makeup, I don't want her to hide her face with makeup, so I can reject her before I waste my time.

Typically, I would just prefer all girls to wear no makeup, because it would be easier to separate the wheat from the chaff.

1|0
    1|0
  • I think that girls feel better with makeup, more confident, more beautiful. Me personal, I prefer the girls with a little bit of makeup, you know, "just a taste" cause if she overuse it then she looks fake and desperate and ugly etc. Just take it easy girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a beautiful woman without make up. because she'd be even more beautiful with make up 😁😉

2|1
    0|0
  • Both of them, but too much makeup on girl gives them a slutty look tbh...
    So for me a little makeup 💄 is good... lol :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Hello? Make-up. I like glamour girls and girly-girls, so sue me...

0|0
    0|0
  • We're fine with both just don't overdo your makeup because u can messed up your face if u put on too much makeup so be careful and just put a little bit that's all and make your hair beautiful that's it. That's what we ask from u girls

0|0
    0|0
  • A little is fine. A lot makes her look like a clown and makes me wonder how much acne she's trying to cover up.

0|1
    0|0
  • no/ not much makeup except maybe on special occasions.

1|0
    0|0
  • pile it on your face. i want to need a shovel to get to your face

0|0
    0|0
  • Either way is fine with me

1|0
    0|0
  • no make up

1|0
    0|0
  • with less makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Without makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with both

0|0
    0|0
  • i would prefer topless

0|0
    0|0
  • depends what they look like with or without makeup on 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Without as they show what they really look like and don't hide behind make up and girls who don't wear any are confident in how they look or just don't care what people think about there looks

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I am not into the typical makeup you see on every girl on Instagram. They all look the same. It's almost nostalgic.

1|0
    0|0
  • they all say with less but guys only like the girl who looks the best. if you are more attractive with makeup than the girl besides you then they will go for you

0|0
    0|0
  • Most men don't even know what "no makeup" looks like, so don't even bother asking them.

2|0
    0|0
  • I hate wearing makeup lol I never wear it

1|0
    0|0
  • With make up

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted "Don't mind" because minimal makeup can accentuate features like the eyes but too much makeup can look clown-like or change the way a girl looks altogether. If a girl looks good without it then natural is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • They prefer them with subtle make up

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer natural look

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes