Facial hair preference?

Guys, what do you usually go out with?

Girls, what do you usually like a guy to have?
  • Facial hair preference??Full
    Vote A
  • Facial hair preference??Short
    Vote B
  • Facial hair preference??Stubble
    Vote C
  • Facial hair preference??Clean Shaven
    Vote D
  • Doesn't matter to me/ I shave when I feel like it
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• On my ex, I preferred him to be clean shaven, because facial hair was just not a good look for him. He was young, at the time, so that may have been part of it.

The next guy I dated (my current bf) had a full beard. So I figured out that I like different things on different guys. I had never thought I'd be attracted to a guy with a full beard, but here I am. I actually really like his beard and think it looks great on him.

The one thing I don't like on any guy is prickly stubble. It's not a deal breaker, by any means, but I'd appreciate it if he would make an effort to keep it under control, because it seriously irritates my skin and causes me pain.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

What Guys Said 7

• Wops, I clicked wrong. I'm clean shaven. But I voted on stubble because that looks good on many men. Didn't read before later. x'D

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually do stubble but I have to be clean shaven for work (firefighter) so the face mask stays on properly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Interesting, didn't know that was an issue

• Yeah because if there is facial hair you can't create a proper seal with your face.

• hmm currently clear... but stubble is preferred... not allowed in my institute..😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually clean shaven or a keep a little bit of stubble, occasionally I'll grow a full beard

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean shaven usually, or light stubble..

0|0
    0|0
  • Moustache lyfe

0|0
    0|0
  • i tape my pubic hair to my mouth

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes