What do you think of guys/girls with specs?

any opinion is appreciated..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute and they look clever..
    😂😂 i also like guys with glasses. 😁

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• i used to hate wearing mine still do sometimes but i gor used to em so its no big deal. i think its cute when guys wear glasses

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear specs so I think nothing, I can't see that well with out them but I need more because I have a weird habit of destroying things by accident. My family calls me the destructor

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol my significant other wears glasses, and i think they are cute on him with the black frame haha.

I never really judged people with glasses or thought nothing bad or ugly of them, unlike some people do. Like i dont mind them. I own a pair myself actually hah. People say i suit glasses. But only just for infront of the computer.

I never had a thought saying "right, i want to date a type of guy that doesn't wear glasses!". I was not like that at all ever!. Even though sometimes i take a step back and imagine. "what would they look like without glasses..." if we werent used to seeing them with glasses. And sometimes the other way around. Also dont think they would get used to wearing contacts either, i believe they can get sore the first few times, but I've never tried them. Dont think i like the idea of putting things in my eyes tbh :S

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I like girls with specs. It makes them look cute provided that it suits them. For this reason I too like Specs and wear it even though there is no need to wear bc it looks good on me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes its cute, sometimes unattractive. depends on whether the model fits the person or not

0|1
    0|0
  • I like nerdy girls 🌝

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes