Can a guy get pedicure and manicure?

Are pedicure and manicure only for women OR can man have them?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Funny, I was just getting a pedicure last weekend and there was a guy sitting across the shop getting his done. Didn't come off as a gay guy, and I am not 100% as I didn't speak to him but he seemed to enjoy the whole thing

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe a guy should remain a guy forever, rough and tough. He should not go for girly things. It suits on girls as they look cute and beautiful after getting these things done. a guy shouldn't steal it from them.
    :-)