What should I wear to attend this graduation party?

so a friend of mine is having her high school grad party, its going to be casual we will be having food and volleyball and maybe some other activities, my crush will be there too and I want to look pretty any ideas on outfits/hair and makeup that would look pretty but I would still be bale to play games in?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i would wear jean shorts or something like khaki shorts, and then wear a long shirt that looks like a dress. something along these lines, https://www.pinterest.com/pin/124693483411547379/

doesn't have to be JEAN shorts, like i said, but, you said casual, so i figured..

1|0
    0|0
    • ultimately though, it'll be up to you. i mean, if he likes you, he'll like whatever you wear..

• Show All
    • im sorry i ever replied

• i liked your opinion thats why i gave you mho.. i think you are making a bigger deal out of this than needs to be

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Hard to say because its about his tastes. Id say go with casual wear and minimal makeup if you plan on playing the sports a lot. You'll have to wait for proper fashion advice from the girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say shorts with a nice v neck shirt. button shirts would be too risky if you're planning on playing volleyball

1|0
    0|0
  • wear plaid

1|0
    0|0
  • Jean t shirt and sandals is a good safe option.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I would wear a casual dress that's a little above the knees. Nothing too formal.

1|0
    0|0
    • you don't think a dress would hinder playing volleyball?

• Not if it was a loose fitting dress. I've worn cheap dresses and it's easy to move in them.

• okay thanks for the input!

• you can wear a simple dress, jeans with a stylish top, a skirt + sneakers. It would look stylish and practical.

1|0
    0|0
  • You could do shorts, a cute top and either sandals or Sperry's

1|0
    0|0
  • look on boohoo or misguided

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes