What should I wear to attend this graduation party?

so a friend of mine is having her high school grad party, its going to be casual we will be having food and volleyball and maybe some other activities, my crush will be there too and I want to look pretty any ideas on outfits/hair and makeup that would look pretty but I would still be bale to play games in?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• i would wear jean shorts or something like khaki shorts, and then wear a long shirt that looks like a dress. something along these lines, https://www.pinterest.com/pin/124693483411547379/

doesn't have to be JEAN shorts, like i said, but, you said casual, so i figured..

• ultimately though, it'll be up to you. i mean, if he likes you, he'll like whatever you wear..

• im sorry i ever replied

• i liked your opinion thats why i gave you mho.. i think you are making a bigger deal out of this than needs to be