Is it a fashion trend in the northeastern states of america to wear your sunglasses on top of your head?

So I was up in pennsylvania these last couple of days and I noticed that everyone up there puts their sunglasses on top of their heads. I was walking around and I saw a bunch of people doing this in the malls and office buildings and etc. I live in the south and so I don't see this often. If this is a new fashion trend I actually wanna join in. Is this a fashion trend in the northeastern states?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i have seen it in the south where i live but only on people who fish or do a sport. but it is trend i think since active people do it where i live in the south.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just where you put them when you go inside or something, I live in the south and everyone I know does it because they have no where else to put them when they are out and about and don't need them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• People put them there when they are in an environment where they will likely be taking them on and off a lot. It saves time.

1|0
    0|0
  • it's where I put them when I don't want them on and have no where else to put them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes