Should I cut my hair?

My hair is pretty long. It took 2 years to get it this long, and I like it, but i am constantly pulling it up into a pony tail because it's in the way. I never style it.

I used to have a pixy cut and I adored it! I grew my hair out when I started dating this guy who said he loved long hair, but we broke up about 6 months ago and now I have no reason to keep it. the only thing is, if I cut it off, I'm never growing it back out. it takes too much effort and time.Should I cut my hair??

619

Most Helpful Guy

• If you do cut it do it for a good cause give your hair to Locks of Love. Then you know it went to good place 😁

Most Helpful Girl

• If its too much to handle cut it shoulder length. If you feel its time for a change do it. Guys like longer hair hah
    Maybe just layer it and curl it from time to time?